wiThout mE

Thursday, October 23, 2008

together...

What would you do, If I’ll no longer be in your eyes, Will you cry? What would you do, If I walk away and never come back, Will you find me? What would you do, If time get short for you and me, Will you share those moments with me? What would you do, If today is the end for us, Will you turn back the time? If it is true, I’ill no longer be in your eyes, I walk away and never come back, Time get shorted for you and me, Today is the end for us. I don’t want you to cry, I don’t want you to fine me, I don’t want you to share those moment with me, I don’t want you to turn back the time. I just want you to feel that we are still together, See that I still stay in your life, Remember that I am still in your mind.. Cause I believe, If we have to separate, I believe that you and me, Still together, With our memories, Our heart will not be apart, And we won’t forget each other, Because we are always together..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home